As a loyal member, you’ll delight in triple Rewards points, plus your personal choice of 1 of the “little extras”.
• 1 free breakfast for up to 2 guests.
• 1 food and beverage credit of USD 20 valid for lunch or dinner.
• A 1-day pass for MyGlass* for 1 adult, allowing you to unwind with a free-flow of soft beverages and 2 hours of unlimited wine, beer and cocktails.
• A 1-day pass for MyKids* for 1 child, enabling your little one to enjoy all-inclusive children’s dining and treats, special activities and a welcome gift.
Everywhere you go across the region – from hotspot destinations like Vietnam and the Philippines to glittering Thailand – you’ll find those “little extras that make it special”. If Bangkok’s your pleasure, experience the Old City with its temples and palaces from the new ibis Styles Bangkok Khaosan Viengtai, or the modern face of the city from Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 and Mercure Bangkok Makkasan. If you’re heading for an event at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre, look no further than the brand-new ibis Bangkok IMPACT right next door.
Make it special, and book your trip today!
To avail of this offer, first register for the x3 promotion using the special offer box on the right. Then search our destinations and book the “Little Extras x3” offer. You can choose your “little extra” once you arrive at your destination.
* At properties participating in MyResorts.
OFFER VALID FOR STAYS FROM : 10/06/2017 TO 10/09/2017
RESERVATION FROM : 10/06/2017 TO 10/09/2017
Conditions of eligibility for the offer :
Accor Plus Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Accor Plus Silver, Accor Privileged Partners Gold, Accor Privileged Partners Guest Gold, Accor Privileged Partners Guest Platinum, Accor Privileged Partners Platinum, Le Club Accorhotels Classic, Le Club Accorhotels Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum, Le Club Accorhotels Silver, Le Club des Actionnaires, Partner Accor Advantage Plus Gold, Partner Privilège Accor Advantage Plus Platinum.
Contact & Details
SO Sofitel Hua Hin
115 Moo 7 Tambol Bangkao, Cha-Am 76120, Thailand.