The 35th concert in the much-vaunted Culinary Classics series, again brings together the Queen of the Ivories, Pornphan Banternghansa, with the King of Strings, Tasana Nagavajara unites, for their tantalisingly named pre-prandial concert “The French Alternative”, while our new mouthwatering dining option is sure to tempt even the most discerning palate later.
The duo’s captivating recital contains music by three composers:
• Claude Debussy’s Sonata for Violin and Piano in G Minor
• Erik Satie’s Three Gymnopédies
• Gabriel Fauré’s Sonata for Violin and Piano No.1 in A Major, OP.13
The works of this trio reflected the dramatic changes that took place in France towards the end of the nineteenth and start of the twentieth century.
Venue: Dusit Thani Hua Hin
Date: Friday, 1st June 2018
Time: 18:00 for registration, concert starts at 18:30
1. Ticket only: THB 600 net per person
2. Ticket including post-concert Hua Hin Night Market at San Marco: THB 1,100 net per person
All tickets include one complimentary drink during the pre-concert reception or the intermission. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information and reservations please contact +66 (0) 3252 0009 or email@example.com
Contact & Details
Dusit Thani Hua Hin
1349 Petchkasem Road, Cha-am, Petchburi 76120, Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 3252 0009 | Fax: +66 (0) 3252 0296